Coyote Fault Extension - Nevada
80% - Golden Phoenix has an option to earn an 80% interest in the Coyote Fault Extension.
- Project size: 1500 acres adjacent to Mineral Ridge Gold Project
- Borders Coyote Fault Gold & Silver Project on West and North
- Development plans currently underway for exploration/drilling program
- The Coyote Fault Extension is located in the middle of the Walker Lane tectonic belt with Sierra Block uplift to the west and the Basin and Range to the east. The property is on the northern flank of Mineral Ridge and is along the eastern edge of the Silver Peak Range
- No modern mining techniques have been applied to the Coyote Fault Extension
Cautionary Note: Although the early results of exploration on the adjacent Coyote Fault property look promising and may support the Company’s decision to continue expending its resources on further exploration, the test results set forth above are not yet sufficient to establish any proven or probable ore reserves under traditional mining standards, nor has there been sufficient exploration to determine if the extraction of precious metals on this property is feasible, from an economic point of view. Investors should not infer from these early assay results that there exists sufficient amounts of precious metals on this property to support profitable mining operations now, or in the immediate future.